UC Davis Covid Policy
Vaccination or proof of a recent negative COVID-19 test is required for all indoor events hosted by a UC Davis department/unit at a Davis campus facility. Additionally, we encourage the use of face coverings indoors when not actively eating or drinking.
- UC Davis campus employees or students are required to show their valid Daily Symptom Survey compliance email.
- UC Davis Health employees can display their ID bearing an orange sticker confirming vaccination status or show their Daily Symptom Survey output with proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from the last 72-hours.
- Non-affiliate attendees can show:
- Their CDC Vaccine Card (phone image acceptable) or digital vaccine record from the State of California OR
- A negative COVID-19 test result from the last 72-hours. (must be a lab/PCR test; home tests/antigen tests are not valid; if offered and proctored by the event, at-door antigen tests are acceptable)
Important information for international attendees
Updated July 13, 2022: You are no longer required show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before you travel to the United States by air. However, this may change at any time.
For up-to-date information on US travel restriction, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.